Summer’s here and many people have rushed to the beach, sharing their vacation pics on social media. This is a perfect time to flaunt the beach bodies you all have been working hard for. However, some of us are still hampered by undesirable flab and a few extra unwanted fats in the body. It’s a real bummer having to go to the beach with belly fats and not a picture-perfect summer bod.
Worry no more because Doctor Willie Ong has your back! The trusted doctor recently released these dietary tips that you should take into consideration if you want to avoid any complications in the future. Diabetes, heart problems, stroke and arthritis are just some of the issues you can avoid.
With Doc Ong’s tips, you’ll lose weight and cut down your excess belly fat in no time!
WHAT TO EAT:
- Egg – Eating 1-2 hard boiled egg a day is good for the body.
- Oatmeal – Eating oatmeal lowers the cholesterol of the body.
- Strawberries – This fruit is rich in antioxidant that could help cleanse the body.
- Greentea – Instead of drinking coffee, you better drink a cup of green tea.
- Lean meat – Always choose meat that are lean such as chicken to keep your fat intake low.
- Apple – This fruit is very much recommended by doctors because perfect for people on a diet.
- Nuts – Eating nuts is good for losing weight, however avoid overeating. A handful is always enough.
- Pears – Like the apple, this delicious watery fruit gives the person the feeling of being full.
WHAT TO DO:
- Minimize your intake of sugar. Avoid sweetened beverages such as soft drinks and iced tea.
- Eat food that are rich in healthy fats such as fish, avocado, dark chocolate, and nuts.
- Minimize your intake of white rice, bread, and other food that are rich in carbohydrates.
- Make it a habit to drink 2-3 litres of water everyday.
- Avoid too much stress. Stress usually leads you to eating too much.
- Eat green leafy vegetables such as spinach.
- Eat food that are rich in protein such as cheese, egg, and such.
- Regular exercise is very much recommended for those people who want to lose their body fats easily.
- Lemon in warm water greatly helps digestion and is especially helpful when cutting back on sugary drinks
Last but not the least, learn to love your body by simply taking care of it.
Check out this video from Doc. Willie Ong himself for more details on how you can reduce belly fats!
What can you say about this article? Are belly fats also your problem? Share your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!
Source: Dr. Willie Ong
“Ang health tips sa website na ito ay hango sa mga artikulong nailathala sa libro, dyaryo, at iba-ibang social media sites ng tanyag na doktor na si Doc Willie Ong. Kami ay naniniwala at sumusuporta sa mabuting hangarin ng ating Doktor ng Bayan.”