We know how difficult it can be, especially for women, to have dark underarms. Although this skin condition is mostly harmless, it can greatly lower a person’s self-esteem. Many people are looking for ways to whiten their underarms in the most effective way possible.
If you’re one of those people who is looking for a sure-proof way of whitening your dark underarms, then your prayers have been answered. Today, Dr. Liza Ramoso-Ong will show you everything you need to know about taking care of your underarms.
First, let’s address common habits that lead to dark underarms.
According to Dr. Ramoso-Ong, the most common root cause of dark armpits is scrubbing them too hard with a washrag or loofah. Second, if you are fond of plucking your armpit hairs, then it might be time to put down your tweezers since this can also cause darkening and infection.
Lastly, avoid using deodorants with harsh chemicals.
Now that you know what to avoid, let’s move on to the ways you can whiten your underarms.
- Most dermatologists advise using mild cleanser or soap.
- When drying your armpits, use soft and absorbent towels.
- To soften your skin, use moisturizer, lotion, or even oils.
- You can also use honey since it’s anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can be useful for your underarms.
- If you want to see fast results, try using over-the-counter creams such as RA cream.
- When choosing your deodorant, avoid using deodorant with alcohol.
At the end of the day, the best way to effectively whiten your underarm is to consult your dermatologist. For reference, check out the video below:
Do you know someone who can benefit from this tip? Share this health tips with them! To keep up with the latest health updates, feel free to follow us on Facebook.
“Ang health tips sa website na ito ay hango sa mga artikulong nailathala sa libro, dyaryo, at iba-ibang social media sites ng tanyag na doktor na si Doc Willie Ong. Kami ay naniniwala at sumusuporta sa mabuting hangarin ng ating Doktor ng Bayan.”