All forms of identification card and certification renewal in the Philippines is usually considered a really a stressful experience. As for the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), this is not an exception. In order to save some time and energy, Dr. Liza Ramoso-Ong is here to guide us on how to prepare for the renewal of your PRC Identification Card. Check out the following tips below!
What should you bring with you to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) when getting your PRC Identification Card renewed?
1. Attend the PRC Convention ― This will help you earn Continuing Professional Development (CPD) status. Make sure to ask for the Certificate of Attendance. According to Dr. Liza Ramoso-Ong, the PRC prefers the Certificate of Attendance over valid IDs. Don’t forget to get copies made it before going to the PRC.
2. Picture ― The picture should be of passport size, white background, with a complete name tag on it.
3. Bring the following items as follows: ballpoint pen, glue, and an umbrella.
4. Don’t forget your old PRC Identification Card!
How do you get to the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) main office?
The PRC main office is located at 1008 P. Paredes Street, Corner Nicanor Reyes Street, Sampaloc, Manila.
1. Jeepney ― Ride a jeepney going to España Boulevard. Look for Lerma or Morayta signage.
2. Light Rail Transit (LRT) ― get off at Recto Station. Then, ride a jeepney going to España Boulevard.
If going to the PRC main office seems too far away from your location, you can also go to the other PRC offices. Check out these locations as follows:
1. Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue, Corner EDSA in Mandaluyong City
2. Robinsons Ermita in Manila City
3. Site Skills Training in Clark, Pampanga
Inside the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC):
1. Go to the Public Assistance and Complaince Desk ― Ask for and fill out the two (2) renewal forms.
2. Look for Window 27 ― Bring out all the previously stated items.
3. Go to Window 31 ― A PRC staff member will talk to you.
4. Cashier ― Pay the necessary amount.
5. Look for Window 20 ― Submit the receipt and renewal form.
6. Head to Window 17 ― Claim your PRC Identification Card.
Watch the full video below!
Paki-Tag a friend ay i-Share po.PRC License Renewal.Alamin ang Special Tips.Payo ni Doc Liza Ong Bagong renew si Doc Liza ng PRC kaya naisip niya i-share sa inyo.1. Magdala ng bolpen, glue at payong.2. Magpakuha ng 2 ID pictures, white background at may Name Tag.Panoorin ang Video:
Posted by Doc Willie Ong on Sunday, April 15, 2018
The health tips on this website are based on articles published in books, periodicals and various social media sites by Doctor Willie Ong. We believe and fully support the good intentions of our ‘Doktor ng Bayan.’
Did these tips help you in any way? Did you take down notes on how to renew your PRC identification card? Let your voice be heard by sharing your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!