The interruption or blockage of oxygen-rich blood flow in the body often results in various chronic diseases such as heart failure, stroke, heart attack, and many others that may lead to sudden death. To avoid this from happening, it is necessary to make sure that the blood flows freely in the different parts of the body.
Today our “Doctor ng Bayan“, Dr. Willie Ong will teach you easy and helpful exercises that will help you fight the risk of stoppage of blood.
1. HAND EXERCISES – the most simple exercise for your hands is to open and close them to avoid numbness and direct flow of blood. Aside from that, you could also try the piano technique wherein you type just like keyboards of a piano. Massaging your palms will also highly recommended. Moreover, pulling your fingers, and turning your wrists allows the joints in the finger to move.
2. SHOULDER EXERCISES – Stretching your right and left arms for 5 seconds helps the circulation of blood in the upper part of the body. Also, doing shoulder rolls for 10 times helps you keep your proper posture but also it allows the circulation of oxygen in the body in through the chest.
3. NECK EXERCISE – Neck stretches or bending your head to the right and left shoulder for five seconds allows the flow of blood in the body to move
4. BREATHING EXERCISE– Inhale deeply for 5 seconds. Hold your breath for four seconds. Then exhale slowly. Holding your breath allows the oxygen to diffuse into your blood, making it oxygen-rich, which is needed by your body.
5. RAISING HAND EXERCISE – Slowly breathe out as you raise both arms up over your head.
6. TIPTOE STRETCH – Tiptoe stretching improves the calf’s muscles and allows the blood in the lower part of the body to move.
7. LOW BACK AND MIDBACK STRETCH – This is necessary to ease back pain after sitting for quite a long time.
8. WAIST EXERCISE – While sitting, rotate your waist clockwise.
9. FEET EXERCISE – If you have been sitting for more than 30 minutes, it is advisable that you take some time for stretching and walking to avoid the possibility of stoppage of blood
10. KNEE EXERCISE – Stretch your knees for 10 seconds.
11. MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! – This is not only necessary for the circulation of blood in the body but also to lengthen your lifespan.
Watch this informative video for more details:
Naku! Ingat sa Pag-BUO ng Dugo at PagkamatayGawin Itong Exercises. – Paki-Share at Tag po.Payo ni Doc Willie Ong 1. Gawin itong exercises para sa kamay, balikat, leeg, likod at paa.2. Para di magbuo ang dugo sa katawan at gumanda ang sirkulasyon.3. Bawat oras na nakaupo, maglakad at mag stretch para dumaloy ang dugo.Panoorin ang Video:Kaibigan: Ang lahat ng sasabay sa exercise ko ay may REWARD. Ang Kalusugan at Kaginhawahan ninyo. Paki-Share po para makatulong sa IBA.
Posted by Doc Willie Ong on Monday, February 19, 2018
Disclaimer: The health tips on this website are based on articles published in books, periodicals and various social media sites by Doctor Willie Ong. We believe and fully support the good intentions of our ‘Doktor ng Bayan.’
Paalala: Ang health tips sa website na ito ay hango sa mga artikulong nailathala sa libro, dyaryo, at iba-ibang social media sites ng tanyag na doktor na si Doc Willie Ong. Kami ay naniniwala at sumusuporta sa mabuting hangarin ng ating Doktor ng Bayan.
What can you say about these tips concerning a blockage in the blood? Do you find this useful? Are you excited to try these exercises? Share your thoughts, reactions, and opinions in the comments section below!
SOURCE: Dr. Willie Ong