Did you know that our bodies are mainly composed of water? The average human being’s brain is made up of 74% of water, muscles are 75% water, and even hard bone is made up of 22% water. According to the renowned medical expert, Dr. Willie Ong, drinking water, at least 8 glasses every day, is recommended and should not be taken for granted by anyone. Aside from the fact that it keeps you hydrated and it replenishes the body, it can also save your life!
Listed below are the common diseases and health issues that can be treated by simply drinking 8 to 10 glasses of waters every day.
1. Kidney Stones – Insufficient water is one of the reasons why people suffer from kidney disorders. One of the most common indications that you lack water, is when your urine is more yellowish in color than usual. This symptom should not be taken for granted for it could lead to serious kidney failure and a need for dialysis in the future.
2. Urine Infection -A person who lacks water in the body may suffer from urinary tract infection.
3. Fever – Drinking water, and plenty of it, helps lower the temperature of the body. This is because the intake of liquid enables the body to allow “heat” from your body escape through your urine.
4. Coughs, Colds, and the Flu – Proper intake of water makes the mucus and phlegm softer and easier to eject. It also speeds up a person’s recovery from the flu.
5. Stomach Acidity – Water cleanses the body by removing acid in the stomach. Drinking glasses of lukewarm water once a day can help you fight the risk of having Ulcers, Indigestion, and stomach pain.
6. Weak immune system – Water deficiency makes a person feel down and weak. When the weather is warm drinking water more frequently is ideal to keep you hydrated.
7. Headache – Water helps ease the pain caused by a migraine and headache.
8. Obesity – One to two glasses of drinking water before eating is advisable for those who want to lose weight. In such way, the body will be tricked into thinking that you are already full. Water won’t make you fat so it is safe for you to consume as much as you want.
9. Beauty problem – Insufficiency of water in the body makes a person look hollow-eyed and wrinkles start to appear on the face. Dermatologists revealed that water is one of the beauty secrets they have been recommending to their clients since it gives you glowing and healthy skin.
Read the full text below:
Ang health tips sa website na ito ay hango sa mga artikulong nailathala sa libro, dyaryo, at iba-ibang social media sites ng tanyag na doktor na si Doc Willie Ong. Kami ay naniniwala at sumusuporta sa mabuting hangarin ng ating Doktor ng Bayan.
The health tips on this website are based on articles published in books, periodicals and various social media sites by Doctor Willie Ong. We believe and fully support the good intentions of our ‘Doktor ng Bayan.’
SOURCE: Dr. Willie Ong